Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Holdin' a grudge




















Janet Jackson has spoken out about Nipplegate,

"Janet Jackson hasn't spoken to Justin Timberlake since the infamous "wardrobe malfunction" at the 2004 Super Bowl – but she plans to reconcile with him in her own time, she revealed on The Oprah Winfrey Show Monday.

"We haven't spoken. But I consider him a friend, and I'm very loyal, and friendship is very important to me," Jackson, 40, told Winfrey. "He has reached out to speak with me. Like I said, friendship is very important to me – and certain things you just don't do to friends. And in my own time, I'll give him a call. "

Yeah right he totally left you out to dry. And how has he reached out to her? Had his people send her a fruit basket? She got the brunt of it all and all he got was free publicity.


Sorry about the lack of posting peeps. Blogger's freakin' killing me!

people.com

No comments: