Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Plaris Does People


Larry King landed tonight's first face to face interview but People Magazine landed the first article with Paris Hilton. Some Quotes:
On her first sleepless nights in prison: “I was basically in the fetal position, basically in hysterics. [But] all of the inmates were very supportive. There were girls next to me. We could talk through the vents and they were just really sweet.”
On her medical condition: “The doctors were observing me while I was there. They explained to Sheriff [Lee] Baca that they thought I was having severe anxiety, panic attacks, claustrophobia.”
On people who doubt that she will change after her jail experience: “They’re wrong and they don’t know me. I’m a good person. I’m a compassionate person. I have a big heart. I’m sincere, and they’ll see.”
On getting out: “Just being able to hug my mom felt so great, and I really needed it ’cause I haven’t had a hug in a long time.”
Aww you mean you got no hugs in the clinck? I thought prison guards were so much more affectionate than you make them out to seem.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No hugs?? Just ruined my whole image of female prisons. Next your going to tell me you don't actually ever have pillow fights in your nightgowns??

Anonymous said...

no we do for sure..

My time behind bars WTF wasn't she in the big house for 23 days?? Hardly worthy of the cover of people...in the fetal position in hysterics, why didn't someone tell her she would be home in less then a month..

JEWELS said...

I've had colds longer than 23 days.

Anonymous said...

no kidding