Thursday, June 21, 2007

Get Over Yourself




George Clooney is peeved because there's gong to be construction around his Lake Como home in Italy.


“I don’t want my presence here to be a pain to the other citizens, but if you ask me these proposals are in every probability just to exploit the fact that I live here,” he said.

“I have no problems with plans that are welcomed by the rest of the community,” he continued. “I am more than happy to sell up and move elsewhere -- this project is absurd
.

The plans include building a parking lot complete with lifts and moving walkways across the street from the village, as well as a floating bridge that would pass close to Clooney’s villa."


I don't know what to make of this story. I don't know if I think he's being an ass or being taken advantage of. Does he really think people would travel to Italy just to walk across a bridge and see his house?



source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone's head is just a wee bit BIG

JEWELS said...

yeah that's what I though...although the plan sounds ridiculous he kinda made it all about him no?

Anonymous said...

He has always been like this though....since his days on ER

Anonymous said...

I loved Er when he was on it