Friday, June 22, 2007

Coke Love





Kate Moss will marry longtime boyfriend Pete Doherty this summer, but on one condition, he kicks his cocaine and heroine addictions. Seems fair right? Pete's diary entries have been published and released today. An entry from January while he was in detox:



"I now surrender to the science of detoxification," he says. "Once more in my love's loving arms. We have been close this time that passed and with the smack and needle free we shall marry in the summer and I become ten times happier than any given smackhead. Huzzah!"



This wedding will be great! The tokens to take home: An eight ball and a rolled up dollar bill!



source

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times to be had..Are you going to be in attendance of this wedding JuJu

JEWELS said...

I never miss a chance at an overdose!

Anonymous said...

Very good that's the sttitude I like to hear..Can I come as your date??

JEWELS said...

YOU'RE IN!

Anonymous said...

This is just a disaster waiting to happen....Nice party favors though

Anonymous said...

Fianlly I will be at a party where people party harder then me..So in my element