Thursday, June 28, 2007

Did You Watch?


Paris' much anticipated interview with Larry King aired last night and I must say, the "new Paris" is nothing to write home about.
She's been saying that the dumb act is over , it's no longer cute, and that we are gonna start seeing a new, improved, more mature version of the socialite. 45 minutes into the hour show I was still waiting for an intelligent answer to a question.
When asked if she has ever done drugs she replied no. GARBAGE! We have pictures and video of her hitting the bong/pipe/joint. If you are gonna lie about that what else are you lying about? Half ass honesty gets you no where in my book.
Paris claimed to have read the bible everyday while in Prison and just before she went in, but when asked what her favorite Bible Passage was there was a long pause and then she replied "I don't have a favorite." That's what I used to say in school when I didn't do my homework.
There was one point when I saw Paris looking offstage and then she sat up straight and took her elbows off the table. Directions from a publicist maybe? Or did she catch a glimpse of herself looking fat? Who knows, but it was so mechanical.
Paris was even given a chance to show some modesty when she was asked to point out a flaw within herself...something she could change. She said her voice gets high when she's nervous. WHAT? Yep she could have said anything to make herself look human and humble but nope she goes for the superficial, yet again. No one cares about your voice.
NOTE TO PARIS' PUBLICISTS:
Never allow her to do an hour interview again. She doesn't have the smarts to carry her through. At the beginning she kinda had me, but she lost me mid way through.
ON A GOOD NOTE:
When asked about her fellow "Army of Skanks" (Britney , Lindsay , Nicole) she didn't take the opportunity to bash anyone. She politely said she wishes them the best and tried to move on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So full of shit! I seen excerpts last night on Letterman...who does she believe sh is fooling?

Anonymous said...

Oh man I missed it but looks like I didn't miss much..If she wants to clean up or change her image I agree NO MORE INTERVIEWS!!!