Wednesday, January 17, 2007

TV GUIDE doesn't like Isaiah Washington






















This is what columnist Micahel Ausiello has to say about washington's press room behavior.



"I certainly was there, and I have the internal scars to prove it. It was by far the ugliest, most uncomfortable press-room moment I have ever experienced. And judging by the shell-shocked faces on the cast -- particularly T.R. Knight and Patrick Dempsey, who have been class acts throughout this entire ordeal -- it was a new low for them, too. And what's ironic about the whole thing is that in Washington's attempt to clear his name, he came off as an out-of-control homophobe who throws the f-word around like it's candy."


And what do they think should happen?



"[Isaiah Washington's] continued employment on a show that wears its diversity as a badge of honor is the height of hypocrisy. If ABC wants to be remotely true to the principles Shonda Rhimes so eloquently espouses through the show, it has to do the right thing and fire Washington. Anything else at this point is simply unacceptable."


source

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG who cares like you said before as long as they keep Grey's going I don't care who said what...

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm-I don't know that he should be fired-but I have to say, how I view him as an actor on the show will change-he sounds like an ugly dude.

Anonymous said...

the more I hear about the whole situation the more I think this guy is a complete ass that got caught saying something that he shouldn't have and now he is lying about it...
still love the show though

JEWELS said...

the thing with me is I don't really like Burke. So it's not hard for me to fall into this bash fest. Write him out...keep him in...it wouldn't change the show one inch for me.

Anonymous said...

Yes, they're definately lucky that the show is so great - and now that his big storyline is coming to an end - I don't think it would make that much of a difference if he was there or not.

Anonymous said...

he is easily eraseable now though the whole hand thing can go south and then he is out. the thing with him and christina would be missed i think it is a wierd/good dynamic

Anonymous said...

She should dump his ass-eveything she did for him and I usually see him being totally cold to her (mind you I don't catch every episode so I may have missed his niceness)

JEWELS said...

Nope, NO niceness. I think he thinks she made him do it all. Like he was powerless.

Anonymous said...

MOPE JULIE IS RIGHT MELISSA YOU MISSED NO NICENESS NOW THEY ARE STILL DATUING BUT NOT TALKING!!

Anonymous said...

ah he's disposable!

JEWELS said...

ABC should just call me and I'll tell them everything in this comment post. They will listen to us.

Anonymous said...

How do you know that they are not fellow followers of the blog?? He could be getting written out of the show as we speak..

JEWELS said...

we all have a voice JANJAN.