Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rachel Ray the Newest KKKramer?
























"Ray, along with seven others, went to Houston's Restaurant in the mall. They sat in a booth in the far right rear of the restaurant. Ray ordered fish and complained to the table it was dry. She was also drinking red wine and lots of it -- one source says a minimum of four big glasses.

We're told Ray became "extremely loud and aggressive," and began dissing Oprah. Sources say she told the group about a portrait of Oprah that sits in the lobby of Harpo Productions in Chicago. It's from the movie "Beloved" and shows Winfrey's back, enhanced with scars. She's also wearing a skirt from the slavery era. Back at the table, sources say Ray launched into attack mode:

"Why is she wearing slave drag? She obviously has problems being black."

Her reps denying the accusations and I thinks they're probably crap too but hey I'm just the messenger.



source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about all of this but then again I know the crap that has come out of my mouth after a few drinky poos

Anonymous said...

ISN'T RAY ALWAYS ON OPRAHS SHOW I AM GOING TO SAY I DO NOT BELIEVE THS CRAP. STUFF CAN COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AFTER DRINKS BUT TO BE BLAINTLEY RACIST I AM NOT SO SURE

Anonymous said...

Yeah that's right - didn't Oprah promo her? It would be really stupid for Rachel Ray to make remarks about her - I don't beleive it either.

Anonymous said...

Oh no I wasn't trying to imply that at all I was more meaning that I talk a lot of crap when I am drinking

JEWELS said...

Yeah Oprah made her who she is for sure. I 'm a non believer of this story for sure.