Monday, January 22, 2007

Maybe Not























A seemingly clean Britney was seen clubbing with Isaac Cohen over the weekend. Britney told the papz that they were no longer together, but Cohen has something different to say.

'Isaac explained to Star that "everything is fine" between him and Brit. "I talked with her earlier today." Tall, handsome and exceedingly polite (Isaac offered to shake a reporter's hand not once, but twice!), Isaac seemed a bit overwhelmed by all of the recent media attention, but was taking it in stride. "I can handle anything that's thrown at me, but I would appreciate if you didn't bother my friends and family. I'm having a relationship with (Britney), not (the media). "

He never get's described as anything but polite and nice. Maybe this ones a keeper.


source

No comments: