Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rumors Fly














I heard a rumor just after The Golden Globes that Sienna Miller was all over P Diddy at an afterparty. I obviously brushed it off because it was so random and there was no pics to back it up. Well now we actually have pics of her all over him at a Sundance Party in Park City. Could it be true? Does Sienna Miller want Diddy's hole? Please keep in mind that he has 1 month old twins at home with girlfriend Kim Porter.

I think Sienna should think long and hard about a little incident that happened with Jude Law, and how she felt about the whole other woman.


source

4 comments:

JEWELS said...

I know usually I refuse to call him by ridiculous names but whatevah.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what is worse Puff Daddy or P Diddy, just stick to your real name folks..
I doubt anything is going on with these two though..

Anonymous said...

I don't know how these wives/girlfriends do it - there's no way in HOT HELL that I'd be cool with my partner ging off to schmooze with the beautiful people while I'm at home sleepless with the twins. I suppose he's hired her a nanny or two and she bites her tounge because of al the material things she's getting out of the deal - that's the only thing i would think could make this situation possible - and I agree- can't really stand the guy!

JEWELS said...

I'd totally become one of those Rap wives with a machetti in one hand and his blackberry in the other...