Thursday, January 18, 2007

Are You As Gay As Me?
























This post may be lost on some but not to me. I love TV and sometimes I end up watching some pretty embarassing shows. One of them being "THAT'S SO RAVEN" on The Family Channel. Gayness I know but hey I LOVE IT!

Anyways the girl who plays Chelsea was involved in a car accident and she was found to have a .19 blood alcohol level. .19! The legal limit is .08. That's really bad!

She has pleaded no contest and on her sentencing date, March 19th, will most likely take the offer of 36 months probation, $2844 in fines and a alcohol education program.

CRUISEY STUFF!


source

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ju Ju, I'd love to say that I am not but I still watch Degrassi..can't any gayer then that..

JEWELS said...

I'm gonna get back into Degrassi. I stoped before the chick had her baby. THAT WAS HOTNESS!

JEWELS said...

yeah she does a little bit

Anonymous said...

did you guys know that anon was me??
Jules get back into Degrassi it's really good..

JEWELS said...

yeah I cracked to JUJU code!

JEWELS said...

unless it was mary...

Anonymous said...

you are good, not much gets past you..Little P.I.