Monday, January 22, 2007

Oscar Roundtable

















Newsweek had a roundtable interview with some big names we will be seeing a lot of during Oscar time. Brad Pitt, Forest Whitaker, Leonardo Dicaprio, Cate Blanchet, Penelope Cruz, and Helen Miren. Some highlights:


When Penelope Cruz knew she was famous:One day I came out on the street for a walk with my dad, and somebody screamed from a car, “I love you!” And a minute later, somebody else screamed, “Whore!” [Laughter] Then I knew I was famous.”


Leo, didn’t you get thrown off the set of “Romper Room”? DICAPRIO: Yeah, when I was 3 years old. I ran up to the camera and started shaking it, saying, “Look at me!”

It's a really entertaining, you you should really check out the whole thing here.


source

3 comments:

JEWELS said...

her latest movie VOLVER got a lot of attention

Anonymous said...

The firewall here won't let me check that site out..GD TEGH

JEWELS said...

shitty it's pretty funny.