Friday, January 26, 2007

PARIS EXPOSED


















Paris Hilton failed to pay a meager $200 storage fee at her unit and the items were sold. This resulted in this new website parisexposed.com. In order to actually go onto the website you have to pay 39.95 so I'm out because this ho aint worth one dolla to me. But fortunately there has been a lot of things leaked and people who paid are talking. Some of the highlights:

"* Prescription bottles for Hydrocodone, a painkiller similar to OxyContin used to manage anxiety disorders, post-party sleep aid Ambien and the herpes medication Valtrex.

* A journal analyzing her booze-fueled dreams.

* Several bank statements, including one with an ending monthly balance of just $9.26.

*Among the hours of video footage on the site is a series of short tapes of a naked Hilton being filmed by Joe Francis, the "Girls Gone Wild" creator, and her former fiance, Jason Shaw. Francis tapes the dazed and confused heirhead - first taking off her red bikini top on a yacht in St. Tropez, then later swooshing around in a bubble bath while he begs her to show him her body."


VALTREX!! GD IT. Paris has the Herp. I'm interested in seeing how her people try to spin this. The evidence is pretty damning .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did she have this stuff in storage in the first place and secondly as it contained all these things why would she not pay?? All seems a bit suspicious to me..

JEWELS said...

The tapes are real and theres screen caps everywhere. I didn't wat to post them because they are all obviously of her naked but it makes me think if those are real then everything else would be too. This pic I used in the post was the cleanest one I could find.

Anonymous said...

She probably set it up herself for the publicity (crazier things have happened)-the whole Valtrex thing though - you'd think she'd be using it instead of storing it

JEWELS said...

It was just empty prescription bottle. I would be scared to throw them out. PAPZ go through people garbage. I would also pay my storage bill though.

JEWELS said...

I knew that comment was comming. LMAO!