Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pammy clears the air

















Pamela Anderson is setting the record straight. Although many people have speculated she's preggers or at least getting ready to start trying she lets us know different.

"A lot of people are saying that," she said. "I think that's just what happens when you get together, but we already have three (kids), so not yet." (She's mom to sons Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8, with ex-husband Tommy Lee; Rock has a 16-year-old son, Robert James Ritchie Jr.) "

Now normally I don't approve of white trash procreating but I think Pam's a good mom. Even though her son's friends can see her naked at the click of a mouse, I still think she's done well.
She's always on the beach with them or at their baseball or soccer games! Thumbs up PAMMY! I woulcn't have anything to say about her having another kid.



source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a bad pic but I agree with Jules she does appear to be a good mom (whatever that means)...