Thursday, October 19, 2006

The biggest load of crap...



















Jessica has this to say about the reason she divorced Nick


"I went there on our three-year wedding anniversary. He stayed home. On that day, everything became so clear. I was in hospitals with all these sick kids, and I was looking at the beauty of this whole different world. I just knew I needed to find something more in my life - on my own. I prayed, then looked up at the sky, and I’d never seen this before - it was a double rainbow. It was the most gorgeous thing ever.
From that moment on, I’ve listened to JUDY GARLAND’s SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW every single day.”

– Jessica Simpson on how a trip to Africa changed her life and opened up her eyes about her relationship


Gag me. GO TEAM NICK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah right, her popularity just brought her head to a whole new level