Monday, October 23, 2006



















David Banda's (Madonna's newly adopted son) father is claiming that he didn't really understand the adoption papers he was signing. He was under the impression that his son would come back when he had an education, to help his village. He says :

If we were told that she wants to take the baby as her own we could not have consented because I see no reason why I should give away my son."

Take it how you please, because I'm sick of giving my opinion on this matter.


In more upbeat news, Madonna's comming to OPRAH. That should be one big CRAPFEST.


people.com--fadedyouth.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

F the idea about adopting babies...she should adopt me. Then she's not just helping one lousy kid, she'd be helping out my whole family...I can't believe how people are thinking adopting poor children makes you a do-gooder. They'd get way more respect from me if they adopted me, I could quit my job and get through school. Maybe re-invent myself through serious therapy, make my life anew! I've always wanted a nice cottage in the Muskoka's...that would be peanuts to them...and a boat...and some new fishing line...
adopting babies....pfff! BULLOCKS!!! Adopt and rehabilitate an 34 year old adult after years of mental torment brought on by middle class life! Now that would impress me.