Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Winslet's Words























In a recent interview,

"She explains, "Recently, I've been doing a lot of press. Odd things keep happening. People keep digging up little nuggets of research that they think no one has ever seen before and it's not going quite according to plan. I was on Good Morning America with Diane Sawyer, who is a wonderful, lovely woman and they thought they would surprise me by showing a clip of a breakfast cereal commercial that I was in when I was 11 years old, but it wasn't me. I just didn't have the heart to say, 'Oh, God, Diane, I'm really sorry, but your researcher got it wrong. It's just not me.'"The stunned actress didn't have the heart to say anything at the time because she didn't want anyone to lose their job. She adds, "I just didn't want the researcher to get fired!"


Could this woman be any nicer? She makes me realize just how not nice I am.


source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be out of my mouth faster then I could think about it..I'd be yelling "oh that's not me at all" but she is very nice

JEWELS said...

I know! LMAO! I would be making calls to the network! FIRE HIS ASS!

Anonymous said...

Bud how in the hell many people are in your top 5??
Kate, Reese, Julia, Angie, Maggie
Lance
Anyone else??

Anonymous said...

ALrighty then enough said : )