Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Inside the Wedding













































For the next couple of day's there are gonna be exclusive pictures popping up all over the place and just to let you know I will be posting all of them. Mostly because I can't get enough of it. Seriously I think they have a scientology hold on me or something. I can't stop starring at them. Anways...here is their first dance, the cutting of the cake and their first kiss post marriage. I think Katie looks preggers in the kissing one. We'll see!


source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering how much they probably paid for that cake - it looks a little slanty to me (not perfectly upright)-what's up with that

JEWELS said...

Just a little but off, like the bride and groom...symbolism maybe?

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm-interesting concept jewels-maybe you're in the wrong field

JEWELS said...

I know...freaking genius! LOL!