Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Julia Does Oprah


















Julia Roberts was on Oprah yesterday and she talked about her family.


"With numerous film credits and an Academy Award on her shelf, Julia says she's happiest with her role as mother to Hazel and Phinnaeus, "I just love them. They're fun and happy and honest and just fill me with so much joy."

Motherhood has given Julia some surprises, "I guess I didn't realize that you could really just like your children as much as your friends, you know? I just enjoy interacting with them," Julia says. "I'm interested in their point of view."

She seems really happy. She also talked about how much she is in love with her husband Danny Molder. Cute.



source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it sound just like me when I speak about my kids ; )

JEWELS said...

I know! LMAO! She listens...why?

Anonymous said...

well at least she named one kid Phinnaeus...smart thinking!