Wednesday, November 29, 2006

PAM SPEAKS























On her official site:

"11/28/2006 More divorce... I'm very concerned with the press on mine and Bob's divorce. I know I have people who want to defend me or people who want to defend Bob, but my children can read - and I'd like to resolve this amicably - not fueling fires - and with dignity.

Kids don't know the difference between fact and tabloid ...does anybody?

Truth is Bob is great in many ways - we just don't belong together...we mutually agree. I love my children, he loves his son...we both have wonderful family and friends as support going thru this time."

Obviously Bob is Kid Rock. Thew photo above is her recently...looks to me like she's not doin' so good.


source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they just figured out now that they don't belong together?? I guess it just would have been stupid to take time before their 4 wedding ceremonies to think it all through