Tuesday, August 29, 2006

No wonder she hates him...


Angelina's father John Voight doesn't know his grandchildren

"Angelina Jolie's estranged father Jon Voight sent a shout out to his grandkids Saturday, but it seems like absence makes the memory grow weaker -- he royally screwed up one of the names. At the fourth annual BAFTA Tea Party (BAFTA is the Oscars for Brits), Voight was talking with a reporter on the red carpet when he decided to send birthday wishes to Maddox, Angelina's five-year-old child. That went well, but then things took an ugly turn. Voight also sent well-wishes to "Shakira" -- problem is, he was talking about Angelina's 1 1/2-year-old daughter. Shakira is considerably older -- 29. The correct name -- Zahara. Close, but no cigar"

I don't really see the problem my mom calls me whatever comes to her head first and I ususally answer no questions asked. But I think if she called me Shakira in public I would be pissed, she sucks.

source justjared.com

No comments: