Monday, August 28, 2006

"Are you kidding me" news of the day



Kevin Federline will be appearing in CSI this comming fall. He plays a troubled teen who harasses the staff (kevin is 28)

"As Federline tells PEOPLE while on the set of the CBS show, "This is pretty much my first time acting. It's the first time I've actually had a speaking role." He adds that the offer came about quickly. "I was doing stuff for the Teen Choice Awards," he says, "and got the call while we were rehearsing and I pissed in my pants! I was excited right off the bat. It's the only show that I really, really watch."

I guess th rapping thing didn't work out. Now he's deciding to polute television as well.

Source people.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG he actually let himself get quoted as saying "I pissed in my pants"???? Yeah he is headed for nothing but greatness : )...
I had to give up the CSI's (a little bit scary) but I will tune in for his debut