Thursday, August 31, 2006

Johnny... is that you??



This pic is making the rounds on the ole internet this morning. With headlines like "DUH!" and "Old News" Am I the only person who didn't think John Travolta was gay? I just thought he liked to dance and sing and wear tight pants and hang...around...with...Tom Cruise. AHHH I see now!

Just jokin'! I don't think he's gay. I think he was just saying hi or bye to a friend. Plus his wife is beautifull. They probably share shoes! Goddamn I can't stop!

Peanut Gallery what do you think? Comments?

source dlisted.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SAY, NO WAY IS TRAVOLTA GAY JUST A COMPRIMISING PHOTO.

Anonymous said...

J.T is gay???? I would never have guessed..
Maybe it's just the way that Scientologist say hi and bye to each..If so I may consider becoming a member (2008) : )

Anonymous said...

There's no way that Danny Zuko is Gay!! Come on now, Greace is NOT the word!!

JEWELS said...

It's got grove it's got feeling!